Just like the music of the chans pops up the balkan, so this recipe will cause your attention! Try it in combination with ETHNO Muskat & Dimiat and enjoy this exciting melody of flavors!
3 colored bell papers
100 g of couscous
1 teaspoon of basil
2 tbsp. Finely chopped dried tomatoes
1 clove of garlic
1 tbsp. of finely chopped parsley
- Heat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Wash the bell papers and cut off the lid.
- Clean and smear them with a mixture of olive oil, salt, pepper and basil.
- Cook the couscous and blend it olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the finely chopped tomatoes, garlic and parsley.
- Fill the bell papers with the mixture.
- Put them in a fireproof tray with a little water at the bottom.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Fit with fresh decoration and ETHNO Muscat & Dimiat, which perfectly emphasizes unmanageable dishes.
Enjoy your meal!