Feel the rhythm of the city with these ethereal and impressive bruschetti! Combine with ETHNO Cabernet Sauvignon & Mavrud and note the stunning excitement of the streets, leading to memorial experiences.
Ricotta (250 g.)
2 packs of hamon or prosciutto slices
4 tablespoons of fresh milk
The bark of a lemon
1 and 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
1 crust of lemon, grated
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper
1 soup spoon wild onion, finely chopped
- Fill a shallow baking tray with baking paper.
- Put the slices of bread in the tray and sprinkle them with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake the slices in a heated oven on 180 degrees.
Prepare the mousse from the other products as follows:
- Put the ricotta and the cream cheese in a medium bowl. Add the fresh milk, the lemon crust and the juice.
- Mix with a blender until you have a fluffy and creamy mixture.
- Add the olive oil, wild onion and flavor with salt and pepper.
- Mix with a rubber spatula until all the ingredients blend well.
- Season with salt, pepper, lemon and olive oil of your choice and taste.
- Arrange the backed slices on a plate and smear them with the mixture.
- Add a slice of hamon/prociutto on each peace.
- Combine with cheerful friends and ETHNO Cabernet Sauvignon & Mavrud, which will give you a sense of unique mellowness of the dish.
Have a good time!